A large medical council requires a new national and transparent renumeration model that can be used to calculate and show revenues, costs and income for negotiating rates between practice owners, employed professionals and independent professionals (contractors). Provide guidance for renumeration workgroup.
1. Coordinate data analysis.
2. Develop a comprehensible financial data model.
3. Monitoring and management of balance between different (internal and external) stakeholders.
1. Coordination of analysis of financial statements of a randomized sample of 50 practices to develop a calculation framework for the new system.
2. Development of formats, calculation model and user guides.
3. Develop and present a cross benifit analysis of the impact of the proposed new renumeration model.
Completion of the project including all formats, the calculation model and it's user guides within 9 months.